The Simms Taco Bag can really be described in one word. Simplicity. The bag can be unzipped and laid on the ground in a large circle (a proverbial wader bag tortilla) to provide an excellent place to stand when getting in your waders at the beginning of the day. When the time has come to call it quits the design of the taco bag keeps your wet boots and waders from dripping into the interior of your car.
- The mesh vents at the top of the bag help to prevent mold and mildew buildup.
- The 40”x 20” dimensions are large enough to hold at least two sets of waders and boots
- Price: At 29.95 this bag is an affordable solution for anglers looking for inexpensive wader storage.
- Since the bag has no sections it is hard to keep dry gear separated from wet gear.
- Once zipped up the inside of the bag tends to get quite dirty from the waders themselves. However if you are diligent in cleaning your gear this does not really make a difference.
Overall this bag cannot be beat for anglers who are looking for a simple and practical way for storing waders and other wet gear. This is just another example of why Simms is considered one of the best when it comes to fly fishing equipment.