Outdoor Enthusiasts of the world rejoice. Sun and weather has met its match in the form of the Original Buff. The UV Original Buff in its simplest form is a tube of lightweight fabric. However if you have never used one you will soon discover it is much more than that. That simple tube can be better explained as a bandana on steroids.
If one word could be used to accurately describe the original buff it would be adaptable. The straightforward design of the Buff can be manipulated to be worn at least a dozen different ways ranging from headband to facemask, neck gaiter to balaclava just to name a few. In all reality the possibilities are endless. Ultimately the original buff in designed to keep you comfortable and dry in pretty much any situation.
- Made from CoolMax fabric to stay lightweight and dry
- UV protection- CoolMax material blocks 95% of UV rays
- Versatility- Over a dozen uses.
- Seamless fabric eliminates chafing and pressure points
- A multitude of colors and styles are available
- The price of Buff products can be high based on the simplicity of the garment
- A multitude of colors and styles are available however finding the right pattern could prove to be difficult
That is the Original UV Buff in a nutshell however Buff USA has a huge selection of products for all four seasons that we as anglers will face so whether you are chasing trout in Montana or bonefish on the flats of Mexico or even Canadian chrome a buff will complete your gear selection for the day. A Buff is a must for those looking to avoid sunburn and the other elements we face while on the water.