VIDEO: Everyone thinks that working in a fly shop is just fun and games. Sitting around tying flies behind the counter all day, right? I don’t think so! We had the opportunity to retire an old trusty piece of office equipment and decided it would work just as good as a stress ball. We took […]
About DustinDustin is a lifelong angler who channels his passion for the sport into all aspects of his life. By trade, Dustin is the president/owner of Fishwest, Inc. Otherwise, he can often be found lost in thoughts of his next saltwater destination or the next time he can stand in steelhead waters casting a two-hander.
Author Archive | Dustin
VIDEO: John Malovich from Hardy & Greys shows off the new Bougle and Cascapedia Fly Reels at the 2010 International Fly Tackle Dealer Show.
VIDEO: Brian Westover, the original Thingama-dude, discusses the new products for 2011. Westwater Products is home of the Thingamabobber Strike Indicators.
VIDEO: The new SA Mastery Textured Fly Line bridges the gap between Mastery and Sharkskin…Greg Pearson talks about the new lines.
VIDEO: Steve Densely of the Cortland Line, Co. shows off a few of the new products for 2011
VIDEO: Greg Pearson gives us a sneak peak at the new Winston BIIIx Fly Rods at the 2010 IFTD Show.
VIDEO: Matt Cassel from Cliff Outdoors introduces his newest creation…the Pink fly box.
- Fly Tying Tutorial : The Double Whammy January 9, 2012
- I Totally Want To Throw Her For Muskie March 4, 2011
- Calling All Writers and Photographers!!! December 27, 2011
- The Call – Howler Brothers Introduction February 27, 2014
- The World’s First Triple-Textured Fly Line: Introducing Scientific Anglers Sharkwave Fly Lines February 18, 2014
- Echo Glass Rod Overview February 12, 2014
- How-To (39)
- Industry (59)
- Media (40)
- Stories (66)
- Uncategorized (16)
Follow @fishwest on Twitter