Archive | Media RSS feed for this section
“One final paragraph of advice: Do not burn yourself out. Be as I am-a reluctant enthusiast… a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. […]
Sometimes a quiet delicate presentation just doesn’t get the job done. Fly by Nick Granato
The Simms Tarpon Trucker Hat features a high crown and a snap back closure…and it’s awesome.
Check out more Douglas Barnes Photography at www.nowpicturethis.com
In the state of Washington there is a body of water that stretches from Deception Pass in the north to the state capital Olympia, WA. At approximately 100 miles long and reaching depths ranging 200-600ft and a max of 930ft; The Puget Sound is a massive body of water teeming with life. Between Halibut, Crab, […]
Time on the water with friends.
Stringing up two-handed rods can take a little time, so it is always best to have them assembled and ready to go.
Get kids involved in fishing…it is a far better past time than staring at a computer screen or a gaming device. Teach them young to get out and enjoy the beautiful outdoors the same way that you do. For helpful hints, visit: Take Me Fishing (http://www.takemefishing.org/fishing/family/fish-with-your-kids)
- Fly Tying Tutorial : The Double Whammy January 9, 2012
- I Totally Want To Throw Her For Muskie March 4, 2011
- Calling All Writers and Photographers!!! December 27, 2011
- The Call – Howler Brothers Introduction February 27, 2014
- The World’s First Triple-Textured Fly Line: Introducing Scientific Anglers Sharkwave Fly Lines February 18, 2014
- Echo Glass Rod Overview February 12, 2014
- How-To (39)
- Industry (59)
- Media (40)
- Stories (66)
- Uncategorized (16)
Follow @fishwest on Twitter