VIDEO: The boys got together for some sweet steelheading action. We were able to see our share of steelhead. They were happy to eat dry flies and lightly dressed patterns swung on dry lines. We would have been content to never come home, but colder weather wasn’t too far off….
Archive | Media RSS feed for this section
VIDEO: Everyone thinks that working in a fly shop is just fun and games. Sitting around tying flies behind the counter all day, right? I don’t think so! We had the opportunity to retire an old trusty piece of office equipment and decided it would work just as good as a stress ball. We took […]
VIDEO: John Malovich from Hardy & Greys shows off the new Bougle and Cascapedia Fly Reels at the 2010 International Fly Tackle Dealer Show.
VIDEO: Brian Westover, the original Thingama-dude, discusses the new products for 2011. Westwater Products is home of the Thingamabobber Strike Indicators.
VIDEO: The new SA Mastery Textured Fly Line bridges the gap between Mastery and Sharkskin…Greg Pearson talks about the new lines.
VIDEO: Steve Densely of the Cortland Line, Co. shows off a few of the new products for 2011
VIDEO: Greg Pearson gives us a sneak peak at the new Winston BIIIx Fly Rods at the 2010 IFTD Show.
VIDEO: Matt Cassel from Cliff Outdoors introduces his newest creation…the Pink fly box.
- Fly Tying Tutorial : The Double Whammy January 9, 2012
- I Totally Want To Throw Her For Muskie March 4, 2011
- Bonefish Ain’t No Brook Trout July 8, 2013
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Fishpond Road Trip Fly Tying Kit Bag December 10, 2013
- Holiday Gift Guide 101: Choosing The Right Gift For A Fly Fisherman December 5, 2013
- Product Review: Simms Rivershed Boots December 2, 2013
- How-To (39)
- Industry (52)
- Media (38)
- Stories (61)
- Uncategorized (13)
Follow @fishwest on Twitter