“One final paragraph of advice: Do not burn yourself out. Be as I am-a reluctant enthusiast… a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. […]
Tag Archives | swinging
Stringing up two-handed rods can take a little time, so it is always best to have them assembled and ready to go.
VIDEO: The boys got together for some sweet steelheading action. We were able to see our share of steelhead. They were happy to eat dry flies and lightly dressed patterns swung on dry lines. We would have been content to never come home, but colder weather wasn’t too far off….
- Fly Tying Tutorial : The Double Whammy January 9, 2012
- I Totally Want To Throw Her For Muskie March 4, 2011
- Calling All Writers and Photographers!!! December 27, 2011
- The Call – Howler Brothers Introduction February 27, 2014
- The World’s First Triple-Textured Fly Line: Introducing Scientific Anglers Sharkwave Fly Lines February 18, 2014
- Echo Glass Rod Overview February 12, 2014
- How-To (39)
- Industry (59)
- Media (40)
- Stories (66)
- Uncategorized (16)
Follow @fishwest on Twitter