“One final paragraph of advice: Do not burn yourself out. Be as I am-a reluctant enthusiast… a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. […]
Tag Archives | swinging
Stringing up two-handed rods can take a little time, so it is always best to have them assembled and ready to go.
VIDEO: The boys got together for some sweet steelheading action. We were able to see our share of steelhead. They were happy to eat dry flies and lightly dressed patterns swung on dry lines. We would have been content to never come home, but colder weather wasn’t too far off….
- Fly Tying Tutorial : The Double Whammy January 9, 2012
- I Totally Want To Throw Her For Muskie March 4, 2011
- Bonefish Ain’t No Brook Trout July 8, 2013
- Holiday Gift Guide 101: Choosing The Right Gift For A Fly Fisherman December 5, 2013
- Product Review: Simms Rivershed Boots December 2, 2013
- Made In The USA: Orvis Fly Rods November 29, 2013
- How-To (39)
- Industry (51)
- Media (38)
- Stories (61)
- Uncategorized (13)
Follow @fishwest on Twitter