Six Pocket pants are a dime a dozen, and rightfully so, as they are extremely well suited for a hunter's needs. So how do you go about making them even better? Seven Pockets? Hey, not a bad idea, however, we have a few more ideas just in case. How about articulated knees, for ease of movement? Non-wear Hypalon cuffs? Welded water proof zips? We could go on and on-or you could just try them for yourself.
- Articulated Knees for a wider range of motion
- Nylon re-enforced belt loops
- Six secure and easy to reach pockets
- Dupont Teflon DWR® water repellent.
- Soft Touch next to skin fabric.
- Waterproof zippers.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.