When you think about it, hunting trousers are probably one of the most important pieces of gear you can own-and building them is not the same as building a pair of jeans. A good pair of hunting pants needs to allow you to move freely in highly technical terrain. They must breathe well and withstand what could be considered 10 years of use in a single weekend. All of this while making your butt look small.
- Hypalon cuffs for increased durability
- Articulated knees for wider range of motion.
- Nylon reinforced belt loops
- Anti Microbial Scent Reduction system
- Built in- removable gator
- Bio-Shell Construction
- Hex-Lite Fleece liner
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.