The UV Buff is made from CoolMax Extreme fabric to block 95% UV rays and wick sweat quickly away from skin due to its four-channel fiber. Ultimately designed to keep you comfortable and protected from the elements at all times.
Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV exposure. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection, like this one, reduce your UV exposure.
*Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by AITEX and LEITAT Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996 Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification, results ranged from 93.3% to 96.7%, averaging 95% UV protection.
- A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric and thermoregulates the body.
- Multifunctional - Perfect for a wide range of sports and casual wear.
- Now with Polygiene® odor control technology, Buff® products smell fresh longer.
- Seamless design - no chafing or pressure points.
- One size fits most: 53cm-62cm
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.