Detailed instruction on the river, leader rigging & fly tying, it has it all! Four methods covered - Czech, French, Polish & Spanish; 146 min.
- All 4 methods covered- Czech, French, Polish and Spanish.
- Approaching the River
- Effective waters for each method.
- Casting techniques for each method
- Line Control
- Hook Set
- Leader Set Up for Czech, French, Polish and Spanish
- Fly tying Bonus- 4 proven patters with step-by step instruction and recipes
What The Experts Are Saying:
"Seeing is indeed the key to believing (and understanding) the most effective fly fishing techniques. Whether you consider yourself an angling traditionalist or someone on the 'cutting edge,' you owe yourself a deeper understanding of Czech nymphing and related approaches. It will expand your horizons... and you will catch more fish. I've never seen a more pragmatic, thorough, accessible primer on this subject than what Steve Parrott has put together in Czech Nymphing 101." - Kirk Deeter - Editor-at-Large - Field & Stream
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.