Torrential downpour, sneaker waves, bow spray and through it all, you somehow have to keep important gear dry. Fortunately, there is a simple solution: our Stormfront Hip Pack. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon double-coat. Salt water? No sweat. The zipper resists both water and corrosion. There is also a quick-drying, moisture-wicking 3D-spacer-mesh back panel for comfort and air circulation. Inside you find three handy, zippered security pockets to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories. And when you aren't on foot, the top handle makes the Stormfront an ideal small boat bag.
- Waterproof/corrosion-proof main zipper; waterproof welded pod
- 3D spacer-mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- Interior zippered security pockets secure keys, wallet, accessories
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% nylon double-coat. Back panel: 3D spacer mesh
- 433 g (15.3 oz)
- 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)
- Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.