Using new "sewing free" Technology the Redington Sonic Pro Series Waders are made without using needles. The seams on these waders are fastened by ultra-sonic welding technology eliminating the need for thread and stitching. This technology also creates flat seams reducing bulk and eliminating failure due to stitching.
Sonic Pro Stockingfoot Wader Features
- 100% nylon, 5 and 3-layer, DWR coated wader fabric
- 5-layer fabric on lower leg and seat for added durability
- High-tech Ultra Sonic Welded construction (no sew) and double taped seams throughout
- Ergonomic hand warmer pockets lined with brushed micro-fleece
- Laser cut exterior pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- 2" stretch wading belt with Redington buckle
- Gravel guards with custom molded lace hook
- Hemostat clamp d-ring
- High density, ergonomically shaped neoprene booties
- Articulated seams for Increased mobility
- Redesigned. refined fit
- Mesh carry bag
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.