Rio's OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies very long distances. A short, aggressive front taper easily carries large, weighted streamers, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line feaures Rio�s XS technology for super slick perfomance, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that ensures the line remains tangle-free.
Six different densities make up this line series:
- A full floating line in Moss Ivory-F
- A floating line with a 30ft ultra slow sinking hover head that sinks at less than 1inch per second in Olive Yellow-S1
- A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip in Clear Ivory Green-F/I
- A full intermediate line with a 30fT clear colored head-I
- An intermediate line with a 30ft slow sinking, type 3 (3in per second) head in Brown Yellow I/S3
- An intermediate line with a 30ft fast sinking, type 6 (6in per second)head in Black /Trans Gray I/S6
- Heavier than standard fly lines for easy casting
- Short, powerful taper to cast the largest of flies
- Unique, front-loaded weight distribution makes ultra-long casts
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.