The Momentum LT - a lightweight, modern version of the old Momentum. While the Momentum set the standard as a workhorse in the world of big game fly fishing, the Momentum LT replaces it as an equal competitor with a handful of new features. The LT is considerably lighter, without sacrificing anything in the way of strength or durability. The LT series is crafted with modern cosmetics, has enhanced sound on line-in and line-out, a machined engraved logo on the spool cap, and the reel is fitted with our newest drag knob design that delivers smooth rotation, infinite adjustments and secure settings.
- Frame/Spool Material - 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
- Manufacturing Specifications - Fully machined, 1 piece frame, 1 piece spool - manufactured on automated CNC machining centers
- Drag Material - Carbon fiber and Rulon - space-age synthetics that are durable, heat resistant, self-lubricating and maintenance free
- Drag Mechanism - Carbon fiber, Rulon and anodized aluminum interface - multilevel friction disc drag system
- Drag Engagement System - Triple redundancy radial pawl engagement
- Spool Rotation Mechanism - Oil impregnated bronze bushing rotating on a stainless steel spindle
|Model / Size||Diameter||Width||Weight||Line Wt.||Line Capacity||Spey Lines|
|Ross Momentum LT 4 Fly Reel||3.75"||1.10"||7.6 oz||7-9||WF8 + 200 yd 20#||6/7/8 + 125 yd|
|Ross Momentum LT 5 Fly Reel||4.00"||1.20"||8.1 oz||8-10||WF9 + 250 yd 20#||8/9/10 + 175 yd|
|Ross Momentum LT 6 Fly Reel||4.25"||1.20"||8.7 oz||10-12||WF11 + 275 yd 20#||9/10/11 + 200 yd|
|Ross Momentum LT 7 Fly Reel||4.50"||1.30"||9.5 oz||11-13||WF12 + 350 yd 20#||10/11/12 + 275 yd|
|Ross Momentum LT 8 Fly Reel||4.75"||1.30"||10.0 oz||13-15||WF14 + 450 yd 20#||10/11/12 + 350 yd|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.