Hanging out with a focused group of spey casting and steelhead bums puts you in a great environment for the evolutionary development of spey rods. Tim and his team of spey bums, including world champion caster Mariusz Wroblewski, designed the Echo3 Two Handers to fit the largest range of casting styles and be equally comfortable casting Skagit style shooting heads or long belly floating lines. The new Echo3 series of Two-Handed rods are the most versatile Spey rods Tim has built to date. The light feel provided by the high modulus material give you supreme flex recovery and tighter loops. These rods feel great when first picked up, but really shine in your hands on the water.
- High modulus slim profile blanks
- High grade full cork handle and butt with composite butt cap
- SIC stripper guides
- Cloth rod sock with rod size label
- No roll, square cordura covered rod case
- Green metal pearl gloss blank
- Heavy duty chrome snake guides
- Heavy duty chrome tip top
- No maintenance full metal reel seat
- Alignment dots for quick assembly
- Echo lifetime warranty
- Fast Action
Warranty: Rajeff Sports warrants every ECHO rod for the lifetime of the original owner.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.