Helping to make fly fishing easy for youngsters was Tim Rajeff's goal when he created the Echo Gecko rods. No longer do children have to learn to fly fish with a rod that is too long or too stiff or use a rod with a handle designed for adult hands. Echo Gecko rods have a special diameter handle and a small 2" long fighting butt that allows the smallest anglers to use two hands to cast. A bright yellow blank and a fun colored handle make these rods as much fun to look at as they are to cast. The rod is a great length for trout, pan fish, and bass. The rod can handle a short belly WF5 or a standard WF4 line.
- Four piece travel design
- Alignment dots for quick assembly
- Wild colored EVA extra small diameter full wells handle w/small 2" long fighting butt
- Fuji style fast-tighten reel seat
- Bright yellow gloss blank with orange thread wraps
- Hard chrome snake guides
- Rod sock and sturdy rod case
- Super durable rod design
Echo Gecko 4/5wt 7ft 6in 3pc Medium Fast
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.