Let’s get this out of the way: catching a tailing redfish might be the greatest thing in the world. Just make sure you have the right line for the job. Our Mastery Redfish line is designed with a short head for quick shots, which is exactly what you’ll need when you’re poling through a marsh in 10 inches of water. Comes in both a warmwater and coldwater option for year-round action.
- Taper maximized for coldwater use
- Special PVC formulation to handle colder water
- Core material is engineered to maintain line stiffness for line turnover
- Braided multifilament nylon core
- Floating saltwater line with WF taper profile.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.