Mastery lines incorporate Scientific Anglers' Advanced Shooting Technology. The unique 'dry-slick' coating enhances every aspect of floating line performance. In just three short years, amazing AST - Advanced Shooting Technology - has redefined fly-line performance. Using a patented coating process, AST is integrated within the line coating to achieve a unique 'dry' slickness that keeps the line permanently slick and continuously clean. Try an AST line just once, and nothing else will do. The dry slickness of AST prevents dirt and algae from clinging to line, which means line stays cleaner and floats higher for longer intervals. AST isn't just permanently slick - it's lightning slick for the fastest, smoothest shooting of your life. With AST, line shoots through the guides virtually friction-free and keeps on doing it for the life of the line - without the need for dressing. Plus, because the line stays so clean and free of debris with AST, Scientific Anglers lines are significantly less prone to wear and corrosion.
- The perfect choice for fast, accurate casts
- Quickly loads medium- and fast-action rods
- Outstanding all-around performance
- Ideal from the boat and when wading
- Designed with extensive input and testing by redfish guides, it's everything you want in a redfish line.
- Taper Characteristics:
- Specially designed taper is made slightly heavier to increase rod load for easier casting
- Great choice for loading medium-action and fast-action rods and for delivering fast, accurate casts
- Taper is also built for quicker shooting
- Horizon color, although visible to anglers, blends into the sky and sea to become less visible to skittish fish
- Core:Stiffer braided monofilament nylon, built with 3M Tropi-Core technology, for reduced tangling, better shooting, and superior overall performance in warmer saltwater environments
- Coating: Special higher-density 3M saltwater PVC formulated with patented AST - Advanced Shooting Technology
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.