Steelhead Specialty Taper
- Specially designed for the big-water requirements of steelhead and
salmon fly anglers
- The ultimate choice for long-distance line control
- Allows mending and roll casting up to 70'
- Stays supple in cold water
- Unlike other long-belly lines, Mastery Series Steelhead has a
specifically designed taper that best meets the unique needs of big water
- Longer head for increased distance
- Turns over big flies with ease
- Longer front taper delays turnover
- Extended rear taper facilitates long-distance mending and pickups
- Rear taper also increases your ability to carry and control more line in
Core: Braided multifilament nylon with optimum air entrapment
for minimum memory, maximum floatation
Specially formulated 3M PVC with patented AST - Advanced Shooting Technology
-designed to stay supple in cool steelhead waters
Color: Mist Green
WF6F - WF10F
- Taper - 1st & 2nd digits of code.
- WF - Weight Forward Taper
- Line Weight - 3rd digit of code (and 4th if double digit line
- Match line weight to rod.
- Density - last digit of code.
"So many times I want extra distance without sacrificing long-range line
control. I've found the Steelhead taper is perfect for those situations."
- Brian O'Keefe
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews. You can be the first!