Stillwater - Invisible Sub-Surface Fly Line
- Very-slow sinking for fishing shallow water
- Ideal for stealth deliveries
- Ideal for clear water and wary fish
- Excellent on windy days
Sink Rates: 1.25-2.0 ips
- Crystal clear for the lowest visibility
- Extra-small diameter for easier casting
- Individually tailored heads and tapers allow the ideal balance between
distance and finesse
- Hard surface further enhances castability
Core: Small-diameter high-tech monofilament
- Mastery Series clear 3M PVC
- Formulated to minimize memory in cold conditions
WF3S - WF9S
- Taper - 1st & 2nd digits of code.
- WF - Weight Forward Taper
- Line Weight - 3rd digit of code (and 4th if double digit
- Match line weight to rod.
- Density - last digit of code (or last two digits).
- F - Floating
- FS - Floating / Sinking (sinking tip)
- S - Sinking
"Stillwater is my secret weapon for catching more and larger fish
in very-clear still and flowing waters with swimming flies. Since
I've discovered its effectiveness I've consistently had better
success than with any other natural or slow-sinking fly lines."
- Dave Whitlock, The Art & Science of Fly Fishing
Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Wet Tip Clear Fly Line