Tarpon Specialty Taper
- Sinks a few feet deep, beyond wind and chop
- The ultimate low-visibility sinking tarpon line
- Smooth-handling, tangle-free, fast-casting design
- Stiffer core improves shootability and distance
- Also excels for other larger tropical species
Sink Rate: 2.0-2.5 ips
- Shorter head for quick casts to cruising tarpon and also minimizes false
casting with large flies
- Ideal head and taper length for the optimal casting balance between
distance, accuracy, and speed
- Larger tip diameter and short front taper provide extra power for
delivering large flies
- Advanced taper improves line performance in the wind without
- Compound taper head provides easy turnover under the most demanding
Core: Stiffer braided monofilament nylon, built with 3M Tropi-Core
technology, for reduced tangling, better shooting, and superior overall
performance in warmer saltwater environments
- Clear: specially formulated 3M saltwater PVC
- Small diameter slow-sink coating
WF10S - WF14S
- Taper - 1st & 2nd digits of code.
- WF - Weight Forward Taper
- Line Weight - 3rd digit of code (and 4th if double digit
- Match line weight to rod.
- Density - last digit of code (or last two digits).
- F - Floating
- FS - Floating / Sinking (sinking tip)
- S - Sinking
"When tarpon are spooky and not on top, nothing fools them like
- Brian O'Keefe
Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Tarpon Fly Line
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews. You can be the first!