Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Uniform Sink Plus Fly Line
Item #: SA30MSUS
Not yet rated
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
Uniform Sink + - Graduated-Density Sinking Fly Line
- Unparalleled even-sinking performance for the ultimate straight-line
connection to fish
- Super sensitivity is ideal where strike detection is difficult
- Five sink rates to effectively fish all depths
- 1.5-6.0 ips
- Intermediate/Type I 1' - 2' depths. Ideal for trout, bass and panfish
over shallow beds or just beneath the surface. (Blue)
- Type II 2' - 4' depths. Excellent general sinking line, especially for
fishing lakes with shallow to medium depths. (Blue)
- Type III 3' - 7' depths. Quickly gets flies 3' to 7' deep. (Midnight)
- Type IV & V 10' - 20' depths. For deeper lakes and ocean-fishing.
- Unique Mastery Series design for superior casting over other sinking
- The exclusive Uniform Sink Plus design eliminates line sag to increase
fishability, sensitivity, and hook-setting power
Core: Braided multifilament nylon (5 and 6 weights on Types IV and V
have single-strand monofilament cores)
- Specially formulated PVC integrated with powdered tungsten or
high-density glass beads
- True gradual coating density creates a level of casting performance and
straight-line sinking never before available
- Type I & II - Blue
- Type III, IV & V - Midnight
WF5S - WF9S
- Taper - 1st & 2nd digits of code.
- WF - Weight Forward Taper
- Line Weight - 3rd digit of code (and 4th if double digit
- Match line weight to rod.
- Density - last digit of code (or last two digits).
"These lines fish straighter than any other sinkers, so you will
feel more strikes."
- Bruce Richards
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews. You can be the first!
© 2015 Fishwest, All Rights Reserved.