Meet the All New Radian Until now, you've had to choose between a rod with power and line speed, or a rod with touch and feel. But thanks to Scott, those days are over.
Fast and Feel have finally come together.
So, how'd we do it? We dramatically increased recovery speed with our new ReAct technology. By minimizing energy- sapping vibrations, ReAct creates fast action, high line speed rods with all the nuance and feel of a presentation rod.
But, it's more than advanced technology that make the Radian so amazing. Check out the components and workmanship. There isn't a finer production rod in existence. Features like titanium framed SiC stripping guides, custom reel seats with burled box elder spacers, the very top grade Portuguese cork, and the new patented Universal snake guides from American maker Snake Brand round out the most fully loaded rods to ever grace a rod rack.
Each and every Radian is handcrafted start to finish in our shop in Montrose, Colorado by anglers who know fly rods.
- ReAct Technology - Brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- X-Core Technology Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry's most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design
- FiberFuse-Enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.