The all new T3h two handed and switch rods advance casting and feel with X-Core technology. Find out how easy it is to form tight flat loops and reach far off lies. Whether you like to skate or dredge there is a T3h optimized for your two handed fishing. Available in line weights 4-10.
X-Core Technology Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry's most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- ARC-Advanced Reinforced Carbon for reducing torque and increasing strength.
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- Mil-Spec III anodized reel seats and Ti titanium guides offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
|T3H 1106/4||6||11ft 0in||6|
|T3H 1286/4||6||12ft 8in||7.8|
|T3H 1287/4||7||12ft 8in||8|
|T3H 1357/4||7||13ft 6in||8.3|
|T3H 1108/4||8||11ft 0in||6.3|
|T3H 1288/4||8||12ft 8in||8.8|
|T3H 1358/4||8||13ft 6in||9|
|T3H 1409/4||9||14ft 0in||9.2|
|T3H 1509/4||9||15ft 0in||9.9|
|T3h 1510/4||10||15ft 0in||10|
|T3H 1610/4||10||16ft 0in||10.6|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.