Simms has reintroduces felt to a selection of its wading boot line-up, including the Headwaters. Felt has solid grip, is lightweight, and offers advantages in certain wading environments. Please follow clean angling practices, limit felt soles to single watersheds, and help keep these vital resources healthy.
Lace up the lightest Simms boots without taking a hit to your budget. The Headwaters carry a featherweight price tag and deliver rugged performance.
- CleanStream design utilizes Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels & synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning
- Materials used in this boot make this design the lightest in the Simms wading boot line-up
- EVA wedge midsole construction
- Rubber toe & TPU heel clip increase durability & provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware & contoured speed lacing system
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.