From headwater boulder bouncing to casting from drift-boat decks when the deep wade is a non-essential element, put a premium on comfort and slip into Simms G3 Guide Pants. Pant advantages start with 25-percent more breathable 5-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric, intuitively tailored to bolster mobility, breathability, and durability where it matters most. Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit for enhanced comfort and durability, while the new waistband construction features integrated loops housing a 2-inch elastic belt and accented with a Simms Trout buckle. Stash keys and wallets in the water-resistant zippered right hand pocket and seek convenient anytime-anywhere relief via a YKK AQUASEAL waterproof fly.
- NEW waistband construction with integrated belt loops & high-quality 2 elastic belt featuring Simms Trout buckle
- Double snap closure at front waistband with YKK AquaSeal waterproof fly zipper
- Patented front & back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort & mobility
- Water-resistant zippered right hand pocket
- Abrasion-resistant, more durable built-in gravel guards
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.