From mountain rivulet to brackish estuary your journey starts with Simms Headwaters Stockingfoots, combining primetime value with a heaping dose of in-river innovation. Lightweight GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric enhances maneuverability, while GORE-TEX reinforced fabric in front leg panel along with new front leg seam construction steps up durability when and where it counts. Cinch the top of the wader via an adjustable shock cord to keep essential heat in and weather out, and source the Headwaters today for wallet-friendly meets guaranteed Made in USA performance.
- Lightweight GORE -TEX 3-layer fabric in light color offers a versatile solution for fresh & saltwater environments
- GORE -TEX reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- New front leg seam construction to help eliminate inseam abrasion issues
- New chest pocket design & adjustable shock cord cinch at top of wader
- Built-in belt loop at center back; nylon wading belt included
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.