Inspired by the needs of the guides everywhere, the Swiftwater carries loads like no other vest. Neck fatigue and forward creep created by heavy fly box loads (often full of tungsten nymphs) is eliminated with a fully cushioned waist belt and shoulder straps. Mesh back and side-panels keep you cool during the summer months and hand-warmer pockets keep you toasty on chilly mornings.
- Fully padded waist belt eliminates forward creep and neck fatigue and provides welcome back support on long days under heavy loads
- Fourteen pockets, including two stretch-mesh tippet pockets, two large back pockets and one large horizontal reach-around back pocket is easily accessed from either side
- Six internal stretch-mesh accessory pockets, including four horizontal, cross-access floatant/desiccant pockets
- Includes two, easy-grab hemo loops with raised retainer sheath
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps eliminate neck fatigue
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.