Save your fly floatant for your dry flies! These great strike indicators are more sensitive and cast easier (ie - doesn't act like a parachute) than a yarn indicator.
- The 1/2" diameter is ideal for light line nymph rigs. Perfect for spooky, shallow water fish.
- The 1 1/4" diameter is used in extreme situations, like heavy long nymph and bottom bouncing rigs. Super bouancy.
- Glow in the dark color is semi-transluscent in the light and bright in the dark
- Uses revolutionary trapped air technology
- Casts like a champ in any weather condition
- Easy to attach and adjust
- Stays in place on your line
- Never sinks and does not require any floatant
- Ultra Sensitive
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.