your fly floatant for your dry flies! These great strike indicators are
more sensitive and cast easier (ie - doesn't act like a parachute) than a yarn
- The 1/2" diameter is ideal for
light line nymph rigs. Perfect for spooky, shallow water fish.
The 3/4" diameter is ideal for short line, light line and up to light nymph
The 1" diameter is great for long, moderately heavy nymphing setups.
- The 1
1/4" diameter is used in extreme situations, like heavy long nymph and bottom
bouncing rigs. Super bouancy.
- Glow in the dark color is semi-transluscent in the light and bright in the dark
- Uses revolutionary trapped air
- Casts like a champ in any
- Easy to attach and adjust
- Stays in place on your line
- Never sinks and does not require
- Ultra Sensitive